If you want to change (Change Ringtone and Change Wallpaper) the look and feel of your iPhone, you can customize it to suit your requirements. Changing the wallpaper gives you a new background both behind the Home screen icons and on the Lock screen.
You can also change the ringtones and even assign a specific tone to a contact, so you always know when that person is calling. Here’s how to do it.
How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
How to set ringtone in iPhone
1. In the Settings app, tap Sounds & Haptics. From this list here, you can change the sound effects for all your key app alerts, such as the ringtone for incoming calls and text tones, as well as customizing when it vibrates.
2. To change a ringtone or alert sound, find the sound in question from the list and tap it. You’re shown a new screen, from where you can change the vibration pattern, go to the Tones Store, or change the tone to a different one.
3. To sample a new tone, tap it on the list; It’s ticked and a sample is played, ringtones are in a list below Alert Tones and can also be sampled, when you’ve ticked the sounds you want, just close the Settings app.
4. You can buy new ringtones directly from your iPhone. Go to Settings > Sound & Haptics and tap the Ringtone option, now tap Tone Store for options. Tap Tones to see a range of ringtones that are available to purchase.
How to Assign a Ringtone to a Contact on iPhone
1. You can assign a specific ringtone to a contact, so when that person calls, the chosen ringtone is played instead of the standard one you’ve set for your iPhone. First, open the person’s details within the Contacts app.
2. Tap Edit in the top right corner of the contact details. Find the “Ringtone” option (currently set to “Default”) and tap it. You can now choose a new ringtone. This change only applies to this contact.
How to Change Wallpaper On iPhone
How to set wallpaper in iPhone
1. Go to Settings>Wallpapers, and click to select a new wallpaper. Choose an image from the “Dynamic”, “Stills”, “Live” or “Photos” application. Dynamic wallpapers are lightly animated, Stills are static and Live wallpapers give more movement.
2. Tap the pictures found under the Dynamic, Stills, and Live options to navigate your way through your Photos app’s images. Choose a photograph by tapping on it, then drag and pinch to move and scale it to fit your screen.
3. If the wallpaper is animated, the icon next to Cancel switches the animation off. The icon next to the Set button turns the Perspective Zoom on and off. Tap Set, and choose to use the new wallpaper on the Home screen, Lock screen, or both.